OCTOBER UPDATE
First update at the new site. I am totally done moving things from the old domain. Also, I finally have some screencaps uploaded. The whole process is more time consuming than I anticipated.
Things are going really well at work. I am super behind on Supernatural which is depressing but I'll totally fix that at some point. I have no idea what happens in the last 8 episodes of season 3 and I haven't seen any of season 4. My favorite new show this season is The Good Wife. I never thought I would like it but it's so good. Dollhouse remains awesome.
----------------
Now playing: South Park on Comedy Central
via FoxyTunes
Things are going really well at work. I am super behind on Supernatural which is depressing but I'll totally fix that at some point. I have no idea what happens in the last 8 episodes of season 3 and I haven't seen any of season 4. My favorite new show this season is The Good Wife. I never thought I would like it but it's so good. Dollhouse remains awesome.
----------------
Now playing: South Park on Comedy Central
via FoxyTunes
Labels: not an update, tv, update
<< Home