MARCH UPDATE
I am trying to be more consistent about updating. I wanted to do it once a month but that made the updates too big so it's was like this huge thing to acutally do it. So I never felt like it and now I have a backlog of wallpapers from November to upload. So now I'm going to switch it up and update whenever an update is warranted. If it works, I will be updating more often and always have new screencaps and a wallpaper.
SCREENCAPS : Dollhouse; Season 1; Episode 9; SPY IN THE HOUSE OF LOVE
SCREENCAPS : Dollhouse; Season 1; Episode 12;OMEGA
WALLPAPERS :Dollhouse; Ships; Paul/November; GIRL IN THE WAR
MUSIC : 24 SEASON FIVE
LOCATION : HOME
MOOD : GOOD
SCREENCAPS : Dollhouse; Season 1; Episode 9;
SCREENCAPS : Dollhouse; Season 1; Episode 12;
WALLPAPERS :Dollhouse; Ships; Paul/November;
MUSIC : 24 SEASON FIVE
LOCATION : HOME
MOOD : GOOD
Labels: 2010, dollhouse, paul/november, update
<< Home