DECEMBER UPDATE
I want to be serious about the website so I think I need to produce something. I keep opening photoshop but I just stare at it and think - ANHT and nothing gets done. When/If I get a new idea I'll make something but for now I am just going to keep posting as many screencaps as I can. My biggest delay is that I just hate every ftp program I've ever found.
I left work 3 hours early today because I had a really bad headache it went away after I took a nap so I've had about an extra 2 hours of free time and I still haven't really done that much.
For now, I have some BSG screencaps from season 1.
SCREENCAPS : BSG; Season 1; Episode 1; 33
SCREENCAPS : BSG Season 1; Episode 2; WATER
MUSIC : THE FOX REPORT WITH SHEPARD SMITH
LOCATION : HOME
MOOD : SICK
I left work 3 hours early today because I had a really bad headache it went away after I took a nap so I've had about an extra 2 hours of free time and I still haven't really done that much.
For now, I have some BSG screencaps from season 1.
SCREENCAPS : BSG; Season 1; Episode 1;
SCREENCAPS : BSG Season 1; Episode 2;
MUSIC : THE FOX REPORT WITH SHEPARD SMITH
LOCATION : HOME
MOOD : SICK
<< Home