In the past 2 months here is a list of everything that has broken and has impacted the quality of my life :
THE STOVE
THE CIRCUIT BREAKER
THE BRAKES IN MY CAR
THE LIGHT IN THE REFRIGERATOR
THE WATER HEATER
THE RICE COOKER
THE BLENDER
THE AIR CONDITIONING
THE DESKTOP COMPUTER
MY HAIR DRYER
Some of this stuff has been fixed (water heater, electricity, hair dryer) and some of it hasn't (air conditioning, my brakes) and it didn't all break at once so it could be worse but right now it's been a terrible 2 mos and I've really hated it. I have S00.00 after paying all the bills and fixing just a few of these problems. It's really hot and I'm miserable right now. I hit a breaking point a few minutes ago because all I wanted today was to play the Sims 2 and the desktop computer won't let me open the cd drive. It sucks, it sucks, it sucks. And it's 100 degrees outside and my air conditioning in broken. I hate life right now. I guess I can find other things to do but it still sucks. I'm glad I could write all this out though it helped.
THE STOVE
THE CIRCUIT BREAKER
THE BRAKES IN MY CAR
THE LIGHT IN THE REFRIGERATOR
THE WATER HEATER
THE RICE COOKER
THE BLENDER
THE AIR CONDITIONING
THE DESKTOP COMPUTER
MY HAIR DRYER
Some of this stuff has been fixed (water heater, electricity, hair dryer) and some of it hasn't (air conditioning, my brakes) and it didn't all break at once so it could be worse but right now it's been a terrible 2 mos and I've really hated it. I have S00.00 after paying all the bills and fixing just a few of these problems. It's really hot and I'm miserable right now. I hit a breaking point a few minutes ago because all I wanted today was to play the Sims 2 and the desktop computer won't let me open the cd drive. It sucks, it sucks, it sucks. And it's 100 degrees outside and my air conditioning in broken. I hate life right now. I guess I can find other things to do but it still sucks. I'm glad I could write all this out though it helped.
Labels: not an update
<< Home